Do You Know Where You Stand?
Our Law Firm’s Process
Our seasoned divorce lawyers will analyze your case to determine the most effective and appropriate course of action. Our goal is to help settle your case quickly and with very little financial and emotional distress.
During our initial consultation, we will address the issues you are facing and develop a comprehensive strategy that fits your needs. Below are some questions that will be addressed during the initial consultation.
– How will spousal support be determined?
– How will your business or job be affected?
– How will divorce affect a professional practice/partnership?
– What will happen to the family home?
– What will happen to investments?
– Has your spouse been hiding assets?
– How will the valuation of your assets be conducted for the purpose of distribution?
– Will you receive your fair share of the marital assets?
– How can you avoid a litigious and costly divorce?
– What can you realistically expect your costs to be based on your specific set of circumstances?
– How will custody be awarded?
– How much child support will be awarded?
– What measures can you take to gain custody/what mistakes to avoid that may jeopardize your parental rights?
– What can you do to strengthen your position?
– How can you protect your assets until a settlement has been reached?
Divorce Lawyer in Troy
Personal Attention for Help with Your Divorce
Ending a marriage can be a confusing, upsetting, and stressful time for you and your entire family. While going through the legal process of divorce, you can encounter a wide range of other legal issues like child custody, child support, and the distribution of assets. Having the representation of an accomplished Troy family law attorney can make life easier for you over the course of divorce proceedings. At Michigan Premier Law, P.C., our lawyers can work directly with you so can get the personalized attention that is able to make the divorce less stressful.
Learn more about how Troy divorce attorneys can help you by calling us at (248) 710-0075.
Common Legal Issues Surrounding a Divorce
We can help you through your divorce and the ancillary legal matters, such as:
- Property division
- Child custody
- Child support
- Spousal support
Couples who are able to work amicably together can pursue an uncontested divorce. Working with a neutral mediator, you and your ex-spouse can work through the terms of your divorce outside of the court. This is an option for dissolving your marriage that can save you time, money, and stress. Our divorce lawyers can guide you through the uncontested divorce process so you can move on with your life and have control over the aspects of your divorce.
Call Michigan Premier Law, P.C. for Dedicated Representation
When faced with the end of your marriage, it is important to work with a dedicated Troy divorce lawyer. If you are going through a contested divorce, we can provide you with effective advocacy that is focused on preserving your rights. Our law firm can communicate with you to determine what things are most important to you and can develop a plan based on your needs.